- Log into the correct mailbox
- Ensure the INT/DN light is lit and dial 400 (or 40 if you extension numbers are 2 digits)
- Press * when you hear the greeting come on. This lets the system know a user is trying to access the system.
- You will be prompted for a user ID. Enter 500 (or 501, 502, etc.) followed by the # button.
- You will be prompted for the Security Code. (If you don't know your security, give us a call and we can help).
- You will get to the Main Menu. Choose option 3 to Manage the Mailbox
- In the Manage Mailbox menu, choose option 1 to change the Greeting
- Choose Greeting #1
- Once you’ve chosen which greeting you want to record, choose option 2 to Record the greeting. Press # when finished
- You can choose to review the greeting you just recorded by selecting Option1 when prompted
- When you are ready to save the greeting, press Option 9
1204 Railroad Ave, Ste. 101, Bellingham, WA 98225
©2017 Baron Telecommunications
All Rights Reserved